Its Friday y’all! I am heading to Palm Springs with my mom this afternoon for a quick weekend in the sun (don’t worry, the sunscreen is packed!). And what better way to wrap up a busy week than to capture the things I am currently fancing in a Friday blog post.
Here are some things I am fancying:
1. My sister introduced me to the Bite Beauty matte lip pencil a while back. The shades are thrilling and the color stays put for hours. Win win.
2. I have been stepping up my workout game in the past few weeks and this Nike tee recently caught my eye. It’ll be great for running in cooler weather… if that ever happens (I say this every summer).
3. I love the minimal look of the Nike Frees (just like every other girl in Santa Monica. Or the world for that matter).
4. A rose gold ring from Porter Gulch, an amazing line of simple yet stunning designs made with high-quality materials. Wayyyyy worth the investment. I get compliments on my PG rings every day.
5. My other sister introduced me to 100% Pure’s organic coffee bean eye cream. Loving it so far.
6. My dad brought me back Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil from France and I absolutely adore it. Great for hair and skin. Great job Dad!
Happy weekend to all of you. Meet you back here on Monday!